Lift Resource Centre physicians are knowledgeable about medical cannabis and how it may help with your medical condition. We make the entire process of seeing a doctor, registering with a provider and placing your first order quick and easy.
- An initial assessment with our cannabis educator
- Private consultations with physicians
- Education on selecting the right strain
- Assistance registering with a licensed producer
- Ongoing support and follow-up care
- Discounts on vaporizers & accessories
- Promotional pricing from LPs & accessory stores
- Educational resources & workshops
Who is eligible?
Health Canada lists a range of medical conditions and symptoms that dried cannabis can be used for. These include, but are not limited to patients suffering from:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia
- Anxiety and depression,
- Chronic Pain,
- Crohn’s Disease,
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Palliative care,
- Sleep disorders
Ready to get started?
Call us at 1-888–254-5438 or email us at email@example.com