Visit our Lift Resource Centres in person or online to learn more about medical cannabis and discuss your condition with our educators and physicians.
- An initial assessment with our cannabis educator
- Private consultations with Physicians
- Education on selecting the right strain
- Assistance registering with a Licensed Producer
- On-going support and follow up care
Lift Resource Centres have physicians who are knowledgeable about medical cannabis and how it may help with your medical condition. We make the entire process of seeing a doctor, registering with a provider and placing your first order quick and easy.
Other membership benefits include:
- Discounts on vaporizers & accessories
- Promotional pricing from LPs & accessory stores
- Educational resources & workshops
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Health Canada lists a range of medical conditions and symptoms that dried cannabis can be used for, these include but are not limited to Canadians suffering from:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Anxiety and Depression,
- Chronic Pain,
- Crohn’s Disease,
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- Nausea and Vomiting,
- Palliative Care,
- Sleep Disorders
Ready to Get Started?
Call us at 1-888–254-5438 OR email us at email@example.com