New and existing patients without an existing Lift Resource account:
- Register for an account by clicking the Lift Resource Centre button above. (Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions.)
- You will be sent an email with your account information to the email address provided.
- Once registered, you will see your dashboard on the left-hand side of the screen. Through your dashboard, you can find a clinic to book with, request an appointment, and so much more.
- If you wish to request an appointment, click “Find Clinics/Appointments” and choose the clinic with where you wish to conduct your appointment. You have an option of scheduling an in-person appointment or taking advantage of our telemedicine/virtual services by requesting an appointment at any clinic and asking for this service.
- Once you request an appointment, the clinic will contact you and explain the next steps.
If you experience any difficulty or require any assistance throughout the process, please feel free to contact the Lift Resource Centre via phone at 1-888- 254-5438 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lift Rewards is the most comprehensive cannabis-related loyalty program in Canada and the only legal one of its kind. When you activate, we will give you a $100+ activation bonus though free offers and discounts. The discounts are applicable to medical cannabis, accessories, food & beverage services in addition to recreational services.
As a member you will gain access to perks – exclusive promotions and industry events – and earn Lift Points that be redeemed for discounts on legal cannabis and related purchases.
Lift Points is the currency of Lift Rewards. Points are earned for writing product or strain reviews, purchasing accessories through Lift’s online store and by filling out surveys. Points can then be redeemed for discounts through the online store, for Lift events, for medical cannabis and towards other partner rewards.
To register with the Lift Rewards program or learn more information click here.
Please understand that registering as a patient does not guarantee that you will be issued a cannabis prescription. You will be required to show supporting documentation of your diagnosis and current condition. Our physicians and nurses will evaluate your condition and will determine whether or not you are a good candidate for cannabis.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding.